Friday, November 1, 2013

Cute Halloween Pictures.......

 I hate running to the door to hand out treats so this year I put all my treats in to a pumpkin and left it outside the door.   I am happy to say it went very well. I am sure some of them took more then one but by the end of the night I still had 5 left. I am sure I will do it again next year. Notice Morgan in the picture...she had to check out the suckers for herself.
 Finally this year all the kids let me take pictures of them in there costumes. Eli was a puppy.
 Josie's little mermaid costume fit her perfect. Christa made the red wig to go with it.

 Liam was a storm trooper from his favorite movie Star Wars. His costume lit up and flashed. He loved it. He refused to take his mask off so you will just have to believe that it was really Liam under it....

Oliver of course was in Fairmont so I did not get to actually see him on Halloween but Christa took this picture of him in the Woody costume I made him



I was happy that I got a picture with all 4 of my grandchildren this Halloween! They were all so cute! Hopefully next year I will make all of there costumes. I feel very guilty that I did not make Liam's and Eli's. Next year I promise I will get moving on them faster.


Later Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment