Friday, November 22, 2013

Books and TV Shows......

 I have read so many good books this year and the The Book Thief is one of the best. I had been hearing them talk about it on the radio and then I heard they were making a movie about it so I knew I had to read it. It is a book about young girl living with foster parents during World War Two in Germany. It is a beautiful, moving book about love, death and hope. I found myself so wrapped up in the lives of the people in the book that I had a hard time putting it down. I was moved to tears several times in the book. I highly recommend that you read this book.


Another thing I have been hearing about for years is the Big Bang Theory. Several people have told me that I should watch it. Last month when we went up to Duluth I told Cassie that we usually bring some movies or a TV show to watch in the evening or if it is a rainy weekend so she offered me the first two seasons of the Big Bang Theory. Once we started watching it we were hooked!  We are now on season 4. The other day we were watching it and I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I have not laughed so hard at a TV show in years. Something about the show just tickles me. I giggle and giggle when it is on. My goal on Black Friday is to find season's five and up on DVD for cheap.....

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment