Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Finally.....

 We  have the porch done! I can't believe it, but I did not take any pictures of the porch before we started to take it apart. 
This is after the new windows are in. We brought the wall out and added some insulation. You can also see the carpet that we removed.

                                                        Sheet rock going up

                                                                      The new floor going in.

All done. Rick added a nice shelf for me around the windows for my plants and so I can put my Christmas houses on it at Christmas time.
                       This is my favorite place to sit in the house.



 I helped the kids out on deer hunting weekend by babysitting. I had Oliver overnight on Friday night and all day Saturday because Christa had a show to do. Then on Sunday I had Liam, Josie and Eli overnight because Amy had to work early on Monday I need to take them to school. After Josie had pre-school she was going to come over and we were going to have a Nana Josie day. Well Sunday afternoon Amy called me and told me she had bad news...Liam was throwing up. Poor Liam was so sick. So he did not go to school on Monday but instead spend the day with Josie and I . Eli went to daycare.

Of course because I watched sick kids I got sick. I did everything I could to sterilize myself and the house but it did no good, I still got it. It has been a long time since I have had the stomach flu. Oh well I survived to live another day.

I have lots of other things to share but they will have to wait for my next post.

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment