Friday, March 8, 2013

"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." - Hal Borland





It was so nice out yesterday that I thought I would go out and take some pictures of the snow. I wish I had gotten out a little earlier because the trees were all frosty and it was really pretty out. I also wanted to go outside to make some tracks for the dogs to go in. Poor Dexter almost got  buried alive the other day when he ran out to chase a squirrel and forgot that the snow was over his head. He dove in the snow and ran until he could not be seen anymore. I was just about to go rescue him when he managed to get himself out. Needless to say both dogs were happy to have some tracks to run around in again.

Yesterday was day for me to very grateful for my daughter Christa. She came down to my house and spend the whole day making a facebook page for Rick for R-Strings and Cables. We were going to do a web page too but Rick decided to wait on it since he is already super busy making strings. So since we did not make a web page for him I asked Christa to help me make one for the Waseca Archery Club. We had one already but it was a free one and it was not very good. It had very little storage and the web address was stupid. So Christa was super good and made the whole web site up for me. I won't even try to take any credit for it. It is much nicer then the old one and much easier to update. Please go check it out: http://www.wasecaarchery.org/  And if you are on Facebook make sure you like the R-Strings and Cable page  Christa did a super job on the pictures for it. I told her from now on I would just email my pictures to her and she can edit them.

Since Christa and Oliver were going to be here for supper I had to cook. So I made BBQ beer chicken sandwiches  They were soooooo good and so easy to make. Amy and the kids  and Jese also came over for supper. I will defiantly  be making them again.

I am going to end with a quote  today......

" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - George Carlin

Later
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment