Monday, March 18, 2013

Fee fi fo fum. Ask not whence the thunder comes. For between Heaven and Earth is a perilous place. Home to a fearsome giant race.

                                                                             Easter Napkins

                                         Rick putting up shelf's in the office closet

It was a very nice weekend and I am sad that it is done. I got lots of things done and I had time to relax too. I got all of my napkins made for Easter and I got three scarfs made too. It is so much nicer sewing in my sewing room now. It is the first time I have used it since it was done. I am thinking I need a new sewing project soon.....

Rick thought we should go to a movie on Saturday so we went to Owatonna and saw Jack the Giant Slayer. When he asked if I wanted to see it I thought we should take Liam to it, but then I decided not to. I am really glad I did not since it was pretty scary for a kid. Okay it might have been a little scary for me too. I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5. It was pretty good.

After the movie I made Rick stop at Lowes so we could get some shelf's for the office closet. Since we are using it for an office and not a bedroom the closet was really wasted. Now I will be able to put all of our office stuff in it. I also got lots of paint samples. It is the last room in the house that needs to be finished. I just want it done. Of course like always we cannot agree on what color to paint or what to do to the walls. Rick wants to do a venetian plaster on them. I hope to have it done before Easter but that is most likely not going to happen.

I had a crazy dream the other night that the FBI was after Rick and I was trying to figure out how I could help him escape. It was funny and dumb.... I was debating if I should take the dogs to Amy's house or if I would have room for them and there dog food in the car. And of course I had to take all three cases of my emergency water! I guess I thought we would get thirsty in our escape. Good thing I woke up to find that the FBI was not after Rick and he was home with me :)

Later Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment