Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolution

                       Josie in her Christmas dress getting ready to open gifts
                                    Liam getting ready to open his gifts
                                  Oliver checking out his musical gift
                    Eli loved his new chair, he pretty much spend the rest of the day in it.

                 Josie loved her doll house! She even let Liam play with her.
                Cassie and Nick loved there Pinterest gift from Christa and Jese
              This is what Cassie and Nick made Rick and I. We love it
                            Christa and Liam playing bingo
             I got to be the caller for bingo....don't know why since I can't see.....
                       New Years day the Waseca Archery Club had a big shoot.
                                        Josie singing at her Christmas program


Oh what a week it has been! We started on Sunday having Christmas with the kids at Cassie's house. It was lots of fun. We had a Pinterest Christmas, we all had to make gifts for each others families. It was lots of fun and all the gifts were super good. I think we will do it again next year. The kids also got Rick and I tickets to Bon Jovi. I am excited to go! As you know from my last post the girls loved the recipe box full of hand written recipes.

On Monday both Rick and I had the day off so it was a nice day to catch up on everything. We had time to go down to the club to shoot for awhile. We also cleaned the club up for the big shoot on the 1st. We had a housewarming/New Years Eve party to go to in the evening. It was for one of the people that Rick worked on there new house. It was a beautiful house and fun to see the work that Rick did and how much people love it. After we left the party we come home and watched a movie and both fell asleep before midnight on the couch.

New Years day the Waseca Archery Club had a World Series of Archery shoot. They had a great turnout with over 30 shooters. Everyone had a great time and I am sure we will do it again next year.

I was lucky enough to have 2 more days off of work. It has been so nice to have the time off with the rush of the holidays done. I have been just relaxing at home getting things done that I have been putting off. I even got myself back on the treadmill and ran 3 miles yesterday. Today Josie had her Christmas program at preschool. It was canceled in December because of a snowstorm. It was  cute to see her and I was glad I was able to watch her.

I am super excited that we got tickets to go see Rod Stewart when we are in Vegas. We are going with 2 other couples that we go to Vegas with. It should be lots of fun.

I guess I should say what my New Years Resolution is. I really never make them but this year I thought I would. I have decided that I am going to try and do random nice things for people throughout the year. I figure it is something that I can easily do and I think not only will it make me feel better it will hopefully make someone else feel better too.

Later
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment