Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just one more thing.....



So I have all these vertical ridges/lines on my fingernails. Since I always hear that how your fingernails look can be a sign of sickness and since I love to internet doctor I figured I better look it up. Well I found out that those ridges are a sign of aging! Gosh just one more thing to look forward to as I get older....ugly fingernails :)

 Last night when I got home from work Rick and I went cross country skiing. We went out to Courthouse park just south of Waseca. It is a very nice park and although they don't groom the trail they are in pretty good shape considering how little snow we had. Since we did not get out there until 5:00 and it was dark out by then we did not go to far. There is a huge hill that we usually go down but I did not want to try it in the dark so it will have to wait till next time. It was fun to ski in the dark but I don't think I would like it if we did not know where we were going. I don't think that we skied at all last year so it was fun to get out again. Hopefully we get some more snow so we get to go out again.

I have been trying to pick out paint colors for my sewing room. I want something that is brighter then what is in there now since it is a basement room without much natural light. Also there is a paneled wall that I am going to paint-it is so ugly now, it is a dark, dark brown. I hate paneling! I hope to get some paint and get going on it on my days off. I don't have anything big planned on any of my days off so I should be able to get at least some of it done. I am going to paint my sewing machine cabinet too to brighten it up.  I have a bunch of ideas on what I am going to put on the walls for decorations. I am excited to get it done and make it a room I want to be in. Maybe when it is done I will do even more sewing :)

So that is it not to exciting but I figured I better update for the week....
Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment