Friday, January 18, 2013

Betrayed.....

I am so sad and feel so betrayed by Lance Armstrong. He was one of my hero's. It was because of him that I fell in love with biking. I bought his books and thought of him as this great man that came back from near death to win the tour de france 7 times. I always believed in him when he said that he did not dope. Over and over people said he was doing it and I always  believed him when he said over and over again that he did not do it. Now he has come out and told us all that it was a lie.....he did dope and he did lie to us all.  I watched his interview on Oprah the last two night and the whole time it just made me so sad. He has betrayed his family, his fans and most of all the Livestrong foundation. He did so much good for the Livestrong foundation, raising so much money and helping so many people. When you think of those yellow bracelets you think of Lance Armstrong. I feel sorry for the foundation and hope that people can separate them from Lance Armstrong and still support them. I hope that Lance Armstrong really does learn how to be a better person and really is telling the truth now.  I think he has hit bottom and now is his chance to do good.....I hope he will. I want to believe again.......


Later
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment