Monday, May 26, 2014

"Earth laughs in flowers." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

 All the trees up at work are in full bloom, they are so pretty. When I was opening buildings on Saturday I stopped and took a couple pictures with my phone. Enjoy....

 So I finally took my bow out and made sure my site tape was on. I shot about 40 arrows at 20,30,40,50 and 60 yards. I managed to keep most of them in the yellow. Still have not decided if I am going to shoot the Fita on June 7. I need to get out and practice a few more times if I am going to.
 I have been wanting some lawn furniture to put in the front of the house since we widened  the cement sidewalk.  Last year I found this set at Fleet Farm but never got it. It went on sale this week so Rick surprised me and got it. It fits perfect. Of course once the mosquitoes come out I will not be able to enjoy it. They are going to bad this year with all the rain we got this spring. I saw my first one on Saturday. It make me sad to see them. 

Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend.

Sharon

For those of you who might be interested Christa started a new blog: http://thewrlife.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment