Friday, May 23, 2014

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bil Keane

 Josie graduated from Pre-school this week. She was so cute in her cap and gown. Just think in 13 more years she will be graduating from high school!
                                          Eli, Josie and Liam after the program
                                          Josie even let me take a picture with her.
 On Wed. Rick had surgery on his thumb. He had trigger thumb. It was a minor surgery that only took about 15 minutes. It went very well. He is able to move his hand and thumb normally again. He has to keep it wrapped up until Saturday and then just have a band aid over the stitches until they come out.  He had the surgery at 7:30 in the morning so after it was done we went for breakfast at Perkins. Since Rick was feeling so good we spent the day running around from store to store. It was a fun day.
Yesterday I got some yard work done. I repainted my pots and got them all planted. Since I had so much trouble with the squirrels digging up my plants last year I covered the dirt with dried red pepper. Last year after I did it they never dug it up again. Hopefully it works this year.

I was lucky to have nice days off so I could be outside working. Now I am back at work wishing I was at home enjoying the weather today.

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment