Sunday, August 4, 2013

My morning at Carleton College.....

Today when I was checking all the buildings on campus I thought about all the cool things I get to see that most people never get to see or just never really notice when they are on campus. So here are just a few of the things I saw on my morning rounds....

 I have walked up and down these steps hundreds of times over the past 14 years. 
 One of best view from campus, sorry for dark picture but I was taking it though a window and the sun was just coming up
                                 Some art work in Boliou. Kind of creepy all those body parts....

                                                     Back room in Goodsell
                                                         Great old typewriter
                                      I don't think I would like using this adding machine

                                                                     Cowling pool
                                                       I love this staircase in one of the dorms

                                                          An old elevator shaft
               One of the many rabbits on campus that greets me on my morning duties 
                                                         Classroom staircase


                                          Part of the pipes for the pipe organ

 I am guessing many people never notice this fish on campus. It is on a drinking water fountain in one of the older building on campus 
                                       I love the old woodwork in the old buildings

                                                    My favorite candy dish on campus :) 
                                                                 Student mailboxes

                                                                  And lastly my office.


Later Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment