Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Double Standard

I admit it, I have a total double standard when it come to keeping our closets clean. Rick and I both have our own closet in our bedroom, it drives me totally nuts when I go to put laundry away and Rick's closet is not perfectly neat. Now my closet on the other hand is usually a huge mess. For some reason I can manage to put my laundry away in my closet no matter what shape it is in, but when it comes to Rick closet everything has to be right where it belongs or I cannot even start to put his laundry away. He claims it is because I have way to many clothes and shoes.....I claim that it is because my work uniforms take up way to much room in my closet for me to keep it neat.....

Yesterday while I work I somehow managed to download a virus into my computer, oops....Right now IT is here trying to get rid of it. Good thing we have two computers in the office so I can still use one to update this.

Today is my last day of work for 5 days!!!! We are going to go camping with all the kids and grandkids. It should be lots of fun. Hopefully we have good weather since everyone will be in tents but Rick and I.

Yea he got my computer fixed! Now I can get back to work......

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment