Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunshine, Music and Rainbows.....

At work on Saturday I saw this squirrel just sleeping on the fence. He was there for hours just soaking up the sun...... makes me what to take a nap just looking at it......
On Saturday Jane and I went to the Tom Petty concert. We had great seats. Of course we could get high off of all the pot that was being smoked at the concert. It was pretty funny watching all the really drunk and high people.
Yes I know this is a really bad picture...but that is Tom Petty in the lights....he was looking pretty old but he sure can put on a great show!
Sunday was another great day. Cassie, Nick, Linda and I went up to Minneapolis and walked in the Gay Pride Parade with Jeff and CJ. It was a ton of fun!
                                          Cassie and I getting ready to walk the parade route
                                The huge Pride flag that started out the parade
Before the parade started we got to meet  Jason Matheson from My Talk 107 he also used to be on the Channel 9 morning show. He was nice enough to take a picture with us. It was fun to meet him.
                      Here is a picture of all of us! Nick, Cassie, me, Jeff, Linda and CJ
                                      One last picture of us before the parade stated. 

I could not have asked for a better weekend spending it doing fun things with great people!

Later
Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment