Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shoe Hoarder.......





Rick thinks I have a shoe problem. I don't know what he is talking about. I only have 40 pair of shoes, that is not really that many. You always need different shoes for different outfits.  And besides at least a quarter of my shoes were a super good deal so I had to get them.  The other three quarters I am sure I  got good deals on too other wise I would never had bought them :) I even threw two pair away today when I was cleaning up my shoes in my closet. I really had no choice but to throw them away because I had to make room for the three new pair I got last week..... It was Cassie's fault that I got them. She is a bad influence! She has even more shoes then I do.....Yep I am thinking my shoe obsession is all her fault......

Later Sharon 


No comments:

Post a Comment