Sunday, May 5, 2013

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin


I like everyone else in Minnesota am so sick of the cold and snow. I cannot believe we got 10 inches of snow on May 1st. What kind of crap is that! It is hard to be a good mood when you have had 6 months of winter. It is depressing. I am sooooo happy that the weather outlook is much better. It even looks like we might get to see the sun again today or at the latest tomorrow. I will be very happy to see it.

Since I was on my day's off when the snow came I made the best of it and got lots done in the house. I  got the house nice and clean. I also was able to get a dress cut out and about half sewn. Hopefully I will be able to finish it after work this week. I will post pictures when I get it done, well if I like it I will :)

 Rick and I have been busy getting stuff for the camper. It is so exciting to be able to get things that we can keep in it. There is so much storage room in it. It is almost like having a second house. I can't wait to go camping.   We also got a new bike rack for the truck. The one we had was for the car and did not work on the truck, When ever we took the truck we ended up using budgie cords to keep the bikes in the truck bed. This should be way better. When we go to Lanesboro camping we are going to take the bikes so we will be able to give it a try.

Yesterday Rick helped Adam out and said he would watch Eli for him while he took Josie to gymnastics. He said it went very good until Eli decided to put his whole granola bar in his mouth, chew it up and then decide he did not like it and spit the whole thing on the floor. I thought it was pretty funny but Rick did not. Good thing the dogs were there and cleaned it right up!

Think Spring!
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment