Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride." ~John F. Kennedy



                I thought I would share some pictures of flowers and bikes, two of my favorite things.


Rick and I took our bikes to Morristown and got on the newly paved Sakatah bike trail. It was so much nicer now that they finally repaved it. It was so bad that we have not been on it for years. They only did 15 miles of it, I hope that they have plans to do the rest soon. We only biked to Faribault and back so we did 17 miles total. Of course when we got to Faribault the DQ is right there at the  end of the trail so we had to stop and have a ice cream cone. It was fun to be out on the road bike again. Last year I was on it a total of 3 times. I wanted to run last summer so that is what I did. This summer I am going to try and do both. More biking then running I think.

It has been so nice to have the windows open and let in the fresh air. The dogs have been going crazy running around outside. Of course now that the windows are open they have to bark at every little noise. Hopefully they settle down soon.

Tomorrow I am babysitting Amy's kids overnight! I have not had them overnight since Eli was about 3 weeks old. It should be fun.

I start my 4 day weekend tomorrow so today is a good day since it is my Friday.

Go for a bike ride....
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment