Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rain, rain go away and come again another day.....

 This past weekend Amy and Christa had a garage sale at our house. Friday It rained and rained most of the day so that slowed it down a little. But Saturday it was nice out. They both did good selling a ton of stuff. I got to watch Oliver while they were running the sale on Friday and then on Saturday I watched Liam, Josie and Eli for a short time in the morning.
Sunday Rick and I went to Faribault to get our deer stand out of Dad's woods. It sounds like the sale of the land will be happening soon so we had to get it out. Of course once we got out to the woods it started to rain. We got soaked! It seems like it is never going to stop raining!
I heard them talking about the above exercise program on the radio the other day. You do each exercise for only 30 seconds take a 10 second break between each exercise for a total of 7 minutes. The whole idea is you get your cardio going and hit a lot of different muscle groups and in no time you get toned up. So I thought I would give it a try. Well two days later my legs still hurt!!! It kicked my ass. Who knew that doing 7 minutes of exercise could actually work. Of course you will need to changes things up and do it longer if you want to continue to improve. I think I will do it again tonight after work. I have to watch Eli while Liam and have Josie have soccer so it will be something I can do while he is there.

Monday Rick left for Utah to go the the Hoyt Factory to for two days of classes. He gets to build his own bow on the last day. I talked to him last night and he said he is having a great time. He said that the Hoyt company is treating them very good and he is leaning a lot. It is the longest that we have been apart since we have been together. I may have accidentally let the dogs sleep with me the last two nights. They are loving it. I am sure they are not going to love it when they have to go back to there kennel on Thursday night.   
Christa had some pictures taken of her and Oliver for mothers day. Oliver was being shy at first and would not look at the camera but I think it is a cute picture.

Our lawn is starting to look like a hayfield. Hopefully it stops raining soon so I can get it cut!

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment