Monday, April 8, 2013

Concert Etiquette......



On Sunday Rick and I went to see Bon Jovi. The kids had given us tickets for our Christmas gift. I was of course super excited to go since I love Bon Jovi! Rick is not an uber fan like I am so he was not nearly as excited. Anyhow we got in our seats and when the concert started everyone  stood up like always for the first song. Then everyone pretty much sat down. That is everyone but the women sitting next to me! She was dancing around and sticking her butt in my face and almost hitting me with her hand as she was dancing. I figured she would sit down but on no! She turned around to the people behind us and said she was sorry she was standing but she just could not sit down. I was so pissed. She stood up the whole concert and never stopped moving. As you can guess she was drunk. It really ruined my enjoyment of the  concert as I had to keep moving over so I could see and to avoid getting hit. The girls said that I should have said something to her but I did not because I know how drunk people get and I figured she would just get worse if I said anything to her. After her statement to the people behind us I knew that she did not care what anyone thought. At least after awhile she moved over so she could dance with her friend that she was with so I had a little more room to see.
Other then that the concert was great. Bon Jovi never disappoints! He sang for 3 hours and did a great  selection of his songs.

We did not get home until 1:00 so I was super tired today. I did not have to work today but I had to get up early because I had a bra fitting appointment with the girls. Yep  you read that right, a bra fitting. We have been hearing about this store called Allure. They do bra fittings and help you find a bra that actually fits right. Almost all women are not wearing the right bra size. They have bra's in about every size that is out there. All of us found out that we were wearing the wrong size bra. I knew I was but I am  never able to find the size I need. I was so happy to find a couple that were my size and fit me! The sales women the store was so helpful. She did not have a lot of bras for me to choose from in my size but told me that if I call in ahead  next time I want to come in they will order some bras in my size to try on. I don't think you will get that service anywhere else. I will go back next time I need a bra.  So girls go there at get yourself a good fitting bra!

I guess I will end my post now, after all what else can you ask for in a blog besides Bon Jovi and bra fittings.....

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment