Saturday, February 18, 2023

"This morning, with her having Coffee." -Johnny Cash (WHEN ASKED FOR HIS DEFINITION ABOUT PARADISE)

 


Happy 13th Anniversary to my favorite person in the world.  It has been a great year and we have had so many adventures. 




You go along with all of my plans even when it involves longer then I may have told you hikes..


You let me go out fishing with you and even let me out fish you every once in awhile..





You pretend that I am not the slowest biker in the world when you have to wait for me all the time. And you don't make fun of me when I am too scared to bike down the hills when we are mountain biking. 






You have taken over pretty much all the cooking in the house and make me brunch every Sunday morning and your fabulous pizza every Sunday evening. 




 On adventures or just everyday life you are always there for me, you are my paradise...


I can't wait to see what this years adventures will be with you....


Tell someone what they mean to you today...

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment