Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It Was All Worth It.....

                    Eli in his Ninja costume. He told me I better watch out when he gets all the bad guys with his sword.
 Josie wanted to be Bell this year so of course she was. She told me she had to have roses and they had to be red.
 Liam wanted to be a zombie from Mine Craft. It is a video game that he plays that I guess is very popular with kids his age. 
 Oliver was my biggest challenge this year. He kept changing his mind and finally picked a fire truck. He was super excited to get it today. Rick painted the red on the box for me and cut out the ladders.
Every year around August I start asking the grandkids what they want to be for Halloween because I tell myself I am going to start early and get them done. This year I started making them just over two weeks ago. I was a bit stressful trying to get them all done. But it was all worth it when I see the happy smiles on there faces when they get to see there costumes for the first time.


Next year I swear I am going to start them in June.....

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment