Friday, October 24, 2014

Picture Time.....

 Diane decided that we needed a new family picture. We managed to all get together last Sunday. Christa took the pictures for us since she has the best camera. They turned out pretty good.

                                                                        Me and the girls

                                                                     Mom and Dad

                                                                I love this picture.

                                                                  Me with my sisters

                                                        Christa, Cassie and Amy

Since there is four birthdays in October we also celebrated them. Christa and Dad were born on the same day so they have always taken a picture together. I am not sure how it started but every year they always take one of Christa giving grandpa a kiss. It is always a cute picture. One of these days I need to get them all out and put them up together.

I spent my days off sewing Halloween costumes. I have Eli's and Josie's done. Yesterday I took off work early and worked on Liam's. I am 95% done with it. I have to finish it tonight because he has a costume/birthday party to go to on Saturday. This weekend Rick and I are going to make Oliver's costume.

Rick finally got out hunting this week. He has been so busy making strings that he has not been able to get out. I am not going to go hunting this year. I have to many other things I want to do.

Hopefully my next blog I will have pictures of the kids in there costumes!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment