Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"Love Yourself, Love Others" - Mick Fleetwood


Last night Jane and I went to the Target Center to see Fleetwood Mac. It was a great show! It is so fun to see the artist that I grew up hearing. They sang for 2 1/5 hours, I could have listened to them for another 2 hours. It was worth every penny we paid for the tickets.

I took today off of work and I am really glad I did. We did not get home until 12:30 last night. This morning I woke up at 9:00 when my phone rang. I guess I should not stay out past my bed time :)

 Amy thinks she needs to take  a selfie with every animal she can. Here she is was a toad we found at Grandma Becker's house
       Last weekend Rick and I had a free day so we invited the kids over for a fire and supper.

 Eli did not want to eat he just wanted to fill the dump truck full of rocks. For some reason I found rocks and sand all over the lawn.....
 We got Josie and Liam new bikes at a garage sale last week. There bike were getting a little small for them. Josie's is a little big for her but will be perfect for her next summer. We also got Eli a little bike at Walmart. It was only $29.00. He was so excited but then would not ride it. He would just push it around the yard. It was pretty funny. 
 Liam loved his bike. He had to learn how to use the hand breaks and how to shift. We took him out on Sunday and road around in a park near there house. He did really good. He picked up how and when to shift very fast. He was very excited to have a better bike to go riding with Grandpa Rick.

 After supper the kids discovered all the toads and frogs in the yard. Oliver was so cute with his. He even let Eli see it.
Josie go one too!

I am loving the cool weather we are having today even if it is raining. It is a perfect day for some chili so I have a big pot cooking now.

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment