Friday, June 27, 2014

This and That....

Last week it was Reunion weekend at Carleton and Christian Slater was here! He is married to a alum. It was fun to see him just hanging out on campus. My coworker got his picture with him. He said he was very nice.
On Friday was decided at the last minute to go to Lanesboro for a weekend away. I left work at 1:30 got home and packed everything up in a hour and we were on our way. Jane, Paul and Hannah were already there so they saved us a spot for our camper. We go to the campground that is right in town and is a campground that takes no reservations. Saturday morning Rick and I went for a 28 mile bike ride. I managed to stay on my bike the whole time without crashing :)

Saturday evening we all went to the farm......
Jane heard on the radio that they were having one of those dairy appreciation days for the county so we all went. I really had a good time. It has been years since I have been on a dairy farm. It brought me back to my childhood and being at my grandparents and cousins  farms. We got to eat and tour the farm and check out all the tractors.

We left for home on Sunday morning. It is nice to go to Lanesboro because it is just over an hour away.

 Tuesday I took Liam to baseball and then took Josie to swimming lessons and then ran back and picked up Liam. I did not even get to see Liam play because they were just doing warm ups when I had to leave with Josie. Good thing I am taking Liam again next week so I will get to see him play.
 Tuesday was also Eli's 3rd birthday. Every time I asked him what he want he told me he wanted a cookie and and fish. So that is what I got him. He was so excited when he saw the fish. Then when I told him he could eat the super big cookie I got him he got even more excited!

I asked Christa to make me some coffee cozy's for my boring white coffee cups. I told her to just use what ever yarn she had that I did not care what color they were. So she made the up and let Oliver pick out the buttons for them. Now I have colorful coffee cups and my coffee will stay warmer longer.

So there you have it not much else going on.

Later
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment