Monday, June 9, 2014

Mama Bird.....

 A robin decided it needed to make it's nest under our deck. It will be fun to watch as the baby hatch.
So my days off started with me getting sick. I have a awful cold that I'm pretty sure it is turning into bronchitis. I made an appointment to go see the doctor today.

Anyhow even if I was sick the weekend plans had to go on. Waseca Archery Club was hosting the MSAA State Fita so we had lots to do. We had to set it all up on Friday.


Saturday morning started out with a lot of rain! We had a storm system come through at about 7:00 that dumped a inch of rain. Even though we had all the bales tied down in the front and back they all tipped over in the wind because the ground was so soaked with water. The field was covered in water. Well everyone got to work and got the bales all back up and ready to go.

We got a record number of shooters for the Fita! We were very happy with the turnout. We had lots of people tells us how well run the shoot was and that they would love to have it here again.

I ran the clock for the tournament. After a ruff start for the practice rounds we got the clock figured out and it ran smooth the rest of the day. 

Rick was able to shoot too. He was the tournament director so he was super busy the whole day. He managed it all very will.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment