Wednesday, June 18, 2014

And then in rained......

I have a few pictures of the mess in our yard. I took the above picture right after the tree fell down. I thinking the one that was right next to us is going to have to go too. It looks pretty bad.
You can see all the water in the lawn. I'm not sure how much rain we got because the wind actually tipped my rain gauge over. 


More standing water, I took this through the window so it is not a very good picture
Here is a couple more pictures of the tree that is down. It is hanging over into the ditch/creek. It is not going to be fun getting it pulled out and cleaned up. Rick started to cut it up yesterday afternoon.

                                      The yard yesterday after the water went down.
This is the tree that went down in the neighbors yard right behind our house.

It started raining and storming again at 1:00 this morning and when I left for work it was still poring. It was dark out when I left for work so I don't know if we had anymore damage. We are worried with the ground so wet that if we get big winds the trees are going to go over. What a mess!

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment