Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything." - Michael J. Fox

The final touch to our front door is done. This is the whole reason I wanted to paint the door. I love it! I found it on Etsy and you can get one and lots of other vinyls for yourself here  
A couple of months ago Rick got this sewing machine for me. It was a perfect addition to my sewing room.

I know these are random things but I thought I would start my blog out with them just because I like them! 



On Sunday we had the Becker Family Reunion for the first time in 18 years. I was really happy with the amount of, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Second Cousins and even Third Cousins that made an effort to come spend the day together.  It was great to be able to see everyone and visit with them. The weather was perfect and the food was great. I think everyone had a great time. Time goes by so fast and before you know it 18 years has gone by. I am so lucky that all my Aunts and Uncles are still alive on the Becker side and I am glad that I got to spend an afternoon with them. It was also great to reconnect with all the cousins and actually get to visit with them. Below is a few pictures from the day.


                                                This is Aunts and Uncles

                              The Aunts and Uncles and the spouses
                                                              The first cousins
                                                            The second cousins
The third cousins-we never thought we would get all the kids to sit for a picture. It was pretty funny trying to get them all together and smile at the same time as you can see.

Enjoy your day, and remember to hug your family and tell them you love them!

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment