Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Irrational Anxiety.....


I got this sign for our camper. I love it. It has not only the rules for the camper but what I think should be the rules for life. Maybe if people played by these rules a little more the world would just be a little bit nicer place.  We all need to learn to be grateful for the day.....

Now on to my irrational anxiety. I love the Olympics and look forward to watching them. It is the one time that I will turn on the TV in the morning and keep it on the whole day. It is just fun to see all the sports that I don't usually watch and to see all the countries come together for the event. We all become invested in the athletes if only for the short time of the Olympics. So we have been watching some of the Olympic trials and I am getting all excited for the Olympics to started in August. Then I hear about all the terrorist attacks that have been happening and my thoughts go to the Olympics. I can't help thinking what  a perfect place it would be for them the try and pull off some awful attack and I start to get all anxious. I know totally irrational. That is the reason that I try to not watch the news. I also hate that the terrorist of the world have put these thoughts in my head because then that is what that want, they want us to fear them.....So I am working on those irrational anxieties.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment