Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy 80th Birthday to my Dad.....

 Yesterday we celebrated my Dad's 80th birthday! Christa and Dad share a birthday so he always says Christa is his favorite granddaughter :)
                               Beth and Sarah also have birthdays within a week of Dads
                                                         The whole family together

                                          One more of Christa and her grandpa!

I was not real happy with my pictures. I don't know if we had the camera on the wrong setting or what but they all turned out kind of fuzzy. Oh well everyone looks nice in them anyhow.

It was great seeing and visiting with everyone yesterday. Next time we all get together will probably be Christmas.

Happy Sunday everyone
Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment