Monday, May 18, 2015

Never to old for Elmo......


When Liam was just a baby I got this book at a garage sale. I liked to have a few kids books around so I can read them to the grand kids.

When Liam was little he always wanted me to read him this book. I must have read it with him 500 hundred times! He use to always take a book to look at before nap time and bed time and once again he always picked this book.

Last week I had Liam and Josie overnight. Liam has to read every night and he said he was going to read a book to Josie and me. So he went over to the books and look and look studying them all over deciding which one he would read. There is probable about 30 books for him to chose from. Well after about 15 minutes he came over with the Elmo book. I just laughed! It is still his favorite book  even at 8 years old.

I think I am going to have to save it for him and give it to him when he graduates high school!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment