Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lucky

We sold our camper last week (more to come on that in a later post) and took all the camper keys off the key rings to give to the new owner. While talking to her I sat them on the back of my car. Of course I forgot all about them. The next day I was looking all over for them when I remembered what I had done. Of course I had already driven my car. 
So I'm telling Amy about it and then she tells me that someone had given Adam a key ring with a key on it. She said it had two little pictures on it of Liam and the person knew Liam so she brought it to Liam's house. Liam then brought it to Amy. The person had found the keys on the south side of town. She said she was all confused because she thought it was her old van key and did know how it had been found on the south side of town. She still did not connect the key ring she had to my missing ones! It was pretty funny. Once we figured out they were mine I was pretty relieved. It had the spare key to Ricks truck on it so I was happy to have it back. I would say it was pretty darn lucky that they were found! 

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment