Friday, January 9, 2015

The Story Of Dexter.......


 Almost 7 years ago my daughter Cassie talked me into getting a dog. My ex-husbands new wife had a 11 month old dog and she had to get rid of it. Cassie wanted him but her Dad told her she could not take him because she already had a dog. So Cassie pushed him on me. After a having him for a weekend trial I decided that I would keep him and the rest is history...
 This is my favorite picture of Dexter. He loved the water and was so happy when I took the picture.




Yesterday we had to put Dexter to sleep. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I am unbelievable sad.  And poor Morgan has hardly left her kennel. She does not understand where Dexter has gone. She has never been alone.

Dexter was my dog and I was his person.....

We all miss him......

Sharon

1 comment: