Friday, January 16, 2015

And Life Goes On......

 These are the beautiful flowers that Cassie and Nick sent me last week. It is like having a little bit of spring in the house.
 I was super excited that I got Morgan out of the house yesterday and playing. She loves to chase the chipmunks that live in the wood. She ran all over that place and actually stayed outside for almost an hour. 




                      Most the time this is what she is doing. She is still super sad.

                       

Last Saturday Amy, Rick and I went to a library event. I know we really know how to go wild on a Saturday night! Anyhow we went to hear Boyd Huppert from KARE11 news. He does a segment every Sunday night called The Land of 10,000 Stories. He came to speak about storytelling and how he comes up with the stories etc. It was a really interesting talk and I am glad that we went. 

Other then that I have not been up to a whole lot. On Tuesday night we had league and I shot one of my best scores in a long time. This year I changed from the freestyle class to the bowhunter class. I think it was a good move for me. If my hands/wrist can hold up I should have a pretty good year of shooting.

I am still waiting on the results of the EMG test I had to see if I had carpal tunnel. I'm starting to get a little impatient. I checked today and they said they are still not in and if they do not hear anything by Monday they will call. I was not real happy with the person who did the test because she only did one hand. I told her I was having trouble with both hands. All I know is they hurt and fall asleep all the time and I want to know if it is carpal tunnel or not so I know what I need to do to make them feel better.

Have a great weekend!
Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment