Sunday, January 4, 2015

Perfect.....

Every once in awhile I am able to find the perfect gift to give Rick. I was hunting around on Esty and  put in the word Archery in  search and I came across Rusty Rooster Metal Fabrication & Design shop. They are a shop that makes custom metal signs. They had a sign in the shop that was a  silhouette of a bow but it was not a Hoyt bow. So I sent him a couple of pictures and asked if he could make one for me. Within three days he had a design drawn up and ready for my approval. Within two weeks the sign was shipped to me. It was perfect! I was so excited to give it to Rick.

It was so fun watching Rick open it up.  He was very surprised and LOVED it. It is the first thing people see now when they go down to his shop to have there bows worked on. I would highly recommend checking out Rusty Rooster Metal shop

It was fun to find the perfect gift this year.


On another note if you are looking for a beautiful calendar you should check out LTImages on Esty

My cousin Lindsey Trenda has just opened up her shop and has some beautiful pictures for sale on it and the calendar. She is just starting out her career as a photographer and is doing a great job.


Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment