Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Killing.....


Cassie made me watch the show The Killing. It is such a good show Rick and I could not stop watching it. We have manged to watch three seasons in a little over two weeks. Now we have to wait until August first for the last season to come out on Netflix.

In the show they are in a graveyard several times and in that graveyard are the most beautiful gravestones. They had one like the gravestone above. They are so sad yet so beautiful at the same time.

So now looking at these gravestones has fueled my obsession with graveyards and statues of angles. They make me want to know the story of the the person that is buried there and the people that loved them.

I told Rick that since I am not going to buried I should have a statue of an angle now for the yard so I can enjoy it. He did not think that was a good idea for some reason.

Back to the show. If you love a good mystery it is the show for you. And it is only four season so it make for good binge watching. 

Happy Tuesday
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment