Friday, July 4, 2014

Selfie Fail...

On Sunday after the parade when Cassie, Amy and I walked down to the river we all decided we needed to take a selfie with the Grain Belt sign. My first attempt I was talking to myself trying to get the sign and me in the picture when I took it.
Second attempt is no better. As you can tell it was a bit windy so my hair is really looking good.
Third attempt my head is covering up half the sign and I look like I am two inches from the camera. My arms are just to short! 
Forth attempt I took my glasses off...makes since....can't see a thing so I am squinting and have my hand in front of the camera when I take the picture.
So I look over at Cassie and Amy who are also taking selfie's and ask them why don't we just give our phones to each other and have the other person take the picture. We were all giggling pretty good by then. Finally Cassie stopped laughing and took a picture of me.

So I have decided that I cannot take a good selfie, I am a selfie failure.  But the girls and I got a good laugh at all the bad pictures I took of myself....

Have a Happy 4th Of July!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. OMG..i just seen this blog! It had me laughing again :)

    ReplyDelete