Monday, February 4, 2013

 This is a picture of my aunt Sandy and me. She is my mom's sister. For years people have been telling me that I look just like her. I think maybe we do....It is funny that we look alike because I have aways tried to model myself after her as I grew up. She has always been so independent and strong. I don't know if I did very good but I keep on trying :)
The pictures were taken on my phone, I not sure why they turned out so fuzzy, I think maybe the phone was not held steady.

Today we leave for Vegas! I am super excited to be going. After a stressfully week last week it will be nice to just have fun and relax. We were going to leave early tomorrow morning but we decided to leave tonight so we can take our time and spend a little more time in the Grand Canyon. I am excited to see it since I never have. One more thing I can take off my Bucket List!

Today I am watching Oliver because Christa is having her wisdom teeth cut out. She was so worried about it that it made me laugh. All three of the girls are such dentist babies. They did not get that from me since I have had enough dental work done for all three of them!

Dexter is at the vet today getting groomed and then he and Morgan are going to Amy's house while we are gone. I hope Dexter behaves himself, he as been very feisty lately! Hooker dog!

Well Oliver is up from his nap so I better go get him.

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment