Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back to Reality....

In searching for a book to read the other day I came across this essay that Stephen King wrote. I really think everyone should read it. And before you get the idea in your head that it is an gun control book or a gun rights book just take a look. It is short and will only take you an hour or so to read it. It makes so much since.....People just need to step back and take a breath before saying things......So here is the link for the essay: Guns do yourself a favor and read it!

So vacation is done and it is back to reality. I managed to get myself out of bed and work my 4 ten hour shifts last week. This week I am going to have to put in my whole 5 days of 10 hour shifts. Hopefully the weather does not get to bad on Thursday and Friday like they are predicting. It has been such good winter driving this year, I was really hoping it would last the whole year.

Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. We were going to go to Mankato for supper but we decided last night that since the winds and blowing snow were so bad that we would just stay home. We went and go some New York strip steaks and all the fixings and made a great supper. Of course the downfall of this is we had to clean it up too. We kept calling for the waitress but she never appeared :)

Yesterday I actually lifted and today I am going to go run. I need to get myself motivated! Rick said I have no motivation because I don't have any goals. I am thinking he is right. I was so busy for so long and had so many goal and now I have achieved them all. I guess I am going to have to come up with some more goals.....starting with getting my lazy butt downstairs on the treadmill!

Later Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment