Saturday, February 3, 2018

"Complete strangers can stand silent next to each other in an elevator and not even look each other in the eye. But at a concert, those same strangers could find themselves dancing and singing together like best friends. That's the power of music". -LZ Granderson

Last night I went to the Armory in Minneapolis to see Pink. 



The Armory was really nice, they did a great job remodeling  it. The acoustics were great. 


We did not find out until we go there that Pink was not going to come on stage until 11:00. That is way past my bedtime.



The tickets were all general admission so everyone was on the floor unless you wanted to spend $700 for VIP tickets. This was the first time I have every been to a concert where I was on the floor. I am not a big lover of being in a smashed up crowd so we stayed towards the back. We stood on the above ramp and we were actually able to see Pink most of the time and were able to move around. 


I tried to get a few pictures but they are not very good. Hard with the low light and everyone moving about.


She ended the night by flying around on cables. It was so cool, she was right above us. 



She was so good! It was a great concert and I am so glad I went and experienced her in a small venue. I am lucky enough to have tickets to her concert in March in St. Paul. I am excited to see the difference.

Did I need to go..No...Did the tickets cost a lot...Yes...am I completely sleep deprived after only 3 hours of sleep....Yes....was it worth it ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment