Sunday, September 3, 2017

Saying Goodbye Is Hard To Do.......


After Two Years, seven months and six days my Fitbit obsession has come to an end.  I swore when my Fitbit stopped working I would be done with it and would not buy another one. Well on Saturday that day came. It will no longer hold a charge, she has died...

I have had a good run with her...
I have walked/ran 14,711,604 steps
I have gone 6,277.90 miles
I have gone up 24,397 floors

In the time I have had her I can only remember 4 days I was not wearing it.  I put it on the minute I got out of bed and took it off just before getting  in bed. I wore it everywhere. I checked my steps constantly and hated to not make my goal everyday. You might say I was a little obsessed....

I made Fitbit friends and competed with them weekly.

I am torn between relief that I don't have to worry about my steps anymore and fear that I will get lazy because I don't have to be accountable to it anymore.

You might say I was a Fitbit addict, I feel like I am going through withdrawal......

So it is goodbye Fitbit world we have had a lot of fun together but it is time to move on!

Carry on all my Fitbit friends, I will be getting those steps in on my own now.....

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment