Friday, January 13, 2017

A Way To Escape.....


I am a reader. I love escaping into a book. I read a wide variety of books. If someone tells me it is good I will usually pick it up and start reading.  I am lucky enough to have three published authors in my graduation class.  I have blogged about two of them over the last year or so. This past week I picked up the last of my classmates book to read.
The book is At the End of Magic  by Mary Petrie. It is a beautiful story about love, loss and grief. Once I started reading it I did not want to put it down. What a great book. It has been awhile since I have been so enthralled by a book. And don't we all need an escape from whats going on in the world once in awhile...This is the book to take you away. I would highly recommend you read it.

Happy Reading
Sharon

1 comment: