Monday, June 29, 2015

One more goal achieved....

Okay I know you are probably sick of hearing about my steps and goals but since this is my Blog I'm going to write about it anyhow :) I'm proud of myself for setting goals and making them or at least try to make them every week.
I decided last week that I would try and walk at least 20,000 steps everyday for the week. 
As you can see I did it! I averaged 23,000 steps a day and even managed to sqweak in another 30,000 step day. 

I walked just over 74 miles with my worse day walking just over 9.5 miles. Even when I was running 5 days a week I did not put in that many miles. 

I've heard from some people that walking is not really exercise. Well I disagree! I power walk. I have been walking around the lake at least 3 times a week, it is a 7 mile trip from my house. It takes me around an hour and fourty minutes to do it. I figure that's a pretty good pace for walking. 

July is going to be vacation month for us. We have 4 camping trips planned  so I am guessing I will not be doing 20,000 steps a day. But that's okay because my hips need a little rest :)

Happy Walking Everyone! 
Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment