Thursday, December 4, 2014

A little bit of everything.....

                                               The whole Rugroden family.
It is not often we get everyone together in a picture. It turned out good.
                          Grandma and Grandpa Becker with the great grandkids
                  Amy had to sit on the kids table for Thanksgiving.

                        Thanksgiving lunch all ready to eat at Christa and Jese's house.
I took this picture at work one morning while opening buildings. It is was the first snow of the season.
After taking about 12 years off Amy has decided to give archery a try again. Rick made her some new strings and got her bow all tuned in.
                              She is excited to get back in the archery game.
I decided that I needed to make myself a new coat after finding the lining fabric last spring. I saw it and thought it would make a great lining for a black coat so I just guessed at how much I would need and bought it. It has been sitting in my sewing room since then. I finally got the wool fabric and a Vogue pattern and I was ready to go.
I am very happy with how it turned out. It was a pretty easy pattern so it did not take me long to make. The hardest part was trying to find the right size black buttons.
I made some delish  salted caramel sauce on Saturday. I made it for a gifts but I had to save a little for us to eat. It is really easy to make you can find the recipe HERE
Lastly here is a picture of the newest Rugroden family member. Stacy and Eric welcomed Liliana 2 months ago. She is a beautiful baby.

This weekend and is my annual Mall of America trip with the girls. It will be a fun weekend away.

Happy December
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment