Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's a Holly Jolly Christmas......


I decided I need something to display my Christmas cards this year so I made this up. I just got some burlap and then hemmed up the sides. I used red paint and stencils the letters. I got some very tiny red clothes pins to attach the cards to it. It will work much better then taping  them to the wall like I have done other years. And it was super quick to make and cheap.

Funny story for the day...  Rick always wakes up and is usually awake before my alarm goes off in the morning. Well this morning it want off and he did not move. It was laying on his back still as can be. I let the dogs out and then they jumped up on the bed and he still did not move. Well I got in the shower and then the irrational fears started to kick in. All I could think about was the fact that Rick did not wake up. I started worrying that he must have had a heart attack and was either dead or almost dead. All these bad thought were going though my head as I was in the shower. Of course right after I got out of the shower he was up. It was so silly and irrational. I think I need more sleep!!!


Have a great day.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment