Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Going to the theater......

Last week I was able to go to Evita at the Orpheum in Minneapolis with a friend. It was a great show. I have wanted to see Evita for a number of years and this year I was finally able to go. We are  lucky in Minnesota to have such a great theater district that brings such great productions in. I really wish I could afford to buy season tickets for this coming theater season, there is a number of plays I would love to see. Hopefully I will be able to go to a few of them.


The other night I had a dream about my Uncle Kenny who died this last fall. In my dream I was sitting on a bench with Amy and my Dad and we were all getting ready to do a run/walk race. Uncle Kenny was just standing over us with a smile and looking at my Dad. That was it, just a short little dream...I think it was Uncle Kenny telling me that he was watching over my Dad, who took it very hard when he died. Maybe it just me making something out of nothing but I like to believe that the love ones we have lost are always with us in spirit and watching over us. I believe that they send us messages sometimes to help us through trouble times. All I know for sure was when I woke up I felt happy that my Dad had his brother with him, watching over him....


Today is my last day of work for six days. We leave for Vegas tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of here and feel a little heat! January was endless. I am already dreaming of summer camping trips....

Later
Sharon 



No comments:

Post a Comment