Thursday, September 20, 2018

It Could Have Been Worse......


We moved into our new house 10 days ago and today a tree fell on it. But I count ourself's lucky. It could have been way worse. The tree fell on the corner of the house pulling off siding, gutters and the soffit. It looks like the roof is okay but won't really be able to tell until morning. We are grateful that it was not worse.  We are also grateful for to the friends that came over with a chainsaw and help remove the tree so we can get out of the garage.  Amy is also very lucky because she had her car park in the exact spot where the tree landed 10 minutes before.  It sounds like there is a lot of damage in Waseca and other towns. 







If you look at the corner of the picture you will see my statue of Mary. It was my Great-Grandma's and she has come with me to every house I have. I think she was looking out for us tonight!









                                                     The rainbow after the storm.


Sharon

1 comment: