Wednesday, June 27, 2018

"If only we all truly knew just how amazing we are, exactly as we are. And how much magic we hold. How much potential we have. How much of a difference we can make. How much we mean to others and the world. Do you know? You are everything. Already. And every single day you only get better. You only get more you. And that's exactly what the world needs right now. 🎶 🎶 We've all got love to share, and ourselves --our gifts-- to share. So let's reach our full potential, together. We are the ones we've been waiting for. 🎶 And that is one hell of a privilege" -Kevin Paris

I was super excited when I found out that Kevin Paris was coming to our local yoga studio Awaken Vibrance for a night of music and yoga. I love his message and his music. I have follow him on Instagram and love reading his post. He is the positive we need in a world of negative. It was super fun to do yoga to his music.



After we were done he took pictures with us and asked if I want to do a fun picture. Of course I was game.



So I put my trust in him as he lifted me up like I was a feather and talked me through the pose. 












 What a fun night it was! I am so happy that I went out of my comfort zone and started doing yoga. It is amazing what you can do if you just try.....

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment