Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Finally The Last Room.......

Finally after four years we have finished the last room in the house.  It turned out very good! I do not have the pull on the closet doors yet because the bolts that came with them are to short. I also did not paint the inside trim on the window. We need to replace the window. It is the last big window we need to replace. Windows are just soooo expensive. Hopefully within the year we will get it done.

                                  Here are some pictures of before we did anything.
 The ceiling was full of these stars and had a stain on it from when the previous owners had a roof leak. 
                               Another view of the before. It was painted a lovely yellow :)

 When the previous owner's daughter graduated from high school she had all her classmates sign the wall in her room. I was very happy to paint over it!
 So here is the finished remolded room. I have to give Christa credit for the paint color. I had a bunch of colors picked out two years ago and when she came over one day she was looking at them. She picked this one out and that is what I used. I love the color!
 These are my pallet bookshelf's. I had Rick cut them and I painted them up. We got them up last night. I think they are perfect for the office.
 I finally got my puzzle back up on the wall. Now I need to finish the other two pieces!
                                        The signature wall is gone!

               The new ceiling, hard to get a good picture of it, but it looks very good.
So there you have it, the last room is done......now it is time to start over on the other rooms :)

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment