Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!" -Sitting Bull

 Poor Dexter has not been very happy with me for leaving him at Amy's house when we went to KY and when we went to SD this past weekend. He misses me and when we got home he pretty much attaches himself to my leg. Poor poor puppy. 


This is the dress that I made for myself. We have two wedding to go to this spring so I had to make myself something new to wear. I am taking a week break from sewing because I have to get ready for Easter. Hopefully I will get back to some of my projects next week.
 Since it is finally nice out I have been taking the dogs for walks. They are super excited to get out walking again.
 Since I made myself a new dress I HAD to get myself a new pair of shoes. After consulting with Cassie these are the shoes I got. I love them!


My new addiction is ice coffee. I had to go to Caribou on my birthday because I got a free drink, so I got a ice coffee. Since then I have been making regular trips to Caribou. They are so good. It is a good thing we do not have a Caribou in Waseca! 
 Last Thursday I babysat Josie and Eli. It was fun to have them over since I don't babysit them very often anymore. It was a nice day out so we got to play outside. Once Rick got home he played a little baseball with Josie. She could really hit the ball good. Eli was good and tired by the end of the day.

 On Friday Cassie, Amy and I went to the Junk Bonanza at Canterbury. I have never been there before. We all managed get a couple things and still come home with money. They had so much to look at. Some of it was way over priced but there was a lot of good deals, you just had to find them.
 I told Rick I was going to do this to my deer since he hates the mount of it. He said it looks creepy. I figure I will make it pretty :)
That's right it is Peep season!! It is my favorite time of the year. Mmmmmmmmmm Peeps.


Sorry for the long time between post. I have been busy busy busy. I have lots of stuff coming up so I will try and keep up on my post.

Later Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment