Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm going to be busy.......

Sunday I met Cassie and Christa and we went fabric shopping. It was so much fun and I got way to much fabric. We went to two different shops. One is SR Harris Fabric. They have over 30,000 square feet of fabric. I wish I had  more time to sew. It was fun to pick from so many different fabrics.
 Before we went shopping we went out for brunch. Cassie picked out a fabulous restaurant called Barbette . We all enjoyed our meals and our drinks.
 This is all the fabric that I bought. I have so many things to sew that I don't know where to start. I am going to be busy!
 I thought this was so funny. It is a elderly townhouse complex near us and it is just about snowed in. Hopefully you don't meet anyone on the path because you will not have room to pass each other :) 
 Today I got my haircut off! I was sick of it and needed a changed. I figures in a year or so I will be ready to grow it out again. I have had short hair almost all of my life and have wanted to cut it off for awhile. I finally got Cassie's permission since she cut hers off and short hair is in style now. Rick was not home to take pictures so you get a couple of selfie pictures.


Enjoy your day
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment