Thursday, February 20, 2014

Please be nice Mother Nature......

 On Sunday Rick and I pulled the skis out and went out skiing in the land behind our house. It was nice because the creek is frozen over so we could  ski right down it to get over to the wooded and grass area. It felt good to be out enjoying the snow. It was one of those perfect winter days that we have had very few of this year.
 Yesterday since it was 40 degrees out I asked Rick if he wanted to go for a walk. He said we should go for a bike ride so we did. It was fun to take the bikes out in the middle of winter. We went around the lake on the bike trail, so about 7 miles. It was mostly clear pavement but we got to go through a little snow too.
Tuesday was our 4th anniversary. Rick surprised me and sent me flower to work. It was very nice!

I have had it with this winter! It needs it to be done. Either that or I need to get a new job. On Monday it was white out conditions again. It was so stressful driving in to work. I had to come to a complete stop several times because the road completely disappeared. I don't know how much more of the stress of driving in this shit I can take. I really don't mind the drive at all when the weather is nice but the stress of driving in the snow, ice and white outs is getting to be overwhelming. Now today we are getting another blizzard! Mother Nature needs to stop being such a bitch.....


Stay safe and stay home if you can....
Later
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment